Pink Chocolatte

Pink is an attractive colour, be it how much you love to diet, you can't resist the taste of chocolates and latte or just coffee will get you in the mood!

Friday, May 4, 2007

About me


Pictures do most of the description! I love taking pictures. You'd get to know my surroundings,the people I'm with or used to be with (hehehe) . Getting the right words to explain about myself has not been my favourite activity :) so here it is, some taste of chocolates and lattes!

First stop, True Fitness PJ. I was part of the family from Jan 07 till Mac 07. So many unforgettable memories and valuable experience for a short period of time, i would say.




Next, my recent shoot, actually my first time being an extra for an upcoming local drama called salsamuay, thanks to Ronny for calling me a day before the shoot starts! Overall, it was fun working with the crews! I made new friends and learned some acting skills :P



Well...that's all for now. I'll take more pictures soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home