Pink Chocolatte

Pink is an attractive colour, be it how much you love to diet, you can't resist the taste of chocolates and latte or just coffee will get you in the mood!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Heya, folks! Some catching ups here

It's been a while since i last "blogged" .
I noticed my blogs can get really melancholic.
Oh well. It's a piece of mind.
Anyway.
As i was saying, it's been a while and a lot of things have happened along the way.
Here are some highlights:
1) Someone dear to my heart is leaving to Mauritius; i'm not sure when. We've known each other for more than a year now, we've grown closer each day, but somehow we knew right from the beginning that we're not going to be together for a long time. We agreed that long-distance relationship will not work with us. So i come to realise that people come and go, i can't expect everything to go my way; everything happens for a reason and the reason would make me stronger.
2) I've been working with KDU College for 3 weeks now as a marketing executive. This job has been less stressful than my previous job with True Fitness, though i've gained a lot of valuable experience as a fitness consultant. I personally feel the job doesn't fit me well. For one good reason, i've been studying in KDU for 4 years since 2003 and I've known most of the staff and senior students there. So the environment is just right for me; i'm working with a strong team and i think i'd do well here, though i'm open to higher pay options :P
3) To Radzeef...you owe me lunch at Nando's! See Radzeef here...he's my grandma's brother's son's wife's brother (my distant cousin, i would say). So i don't have anyone to accompany me to watch Pirates 3 (btw it was 3 hours long and the movie is funny, i like pirates 2 better) and i had to pay for the tickets because he was broke . Sheesh. But it's ok, he ain't heavy, he's my distant cousin :P Review on Pirates 3, well, overall it was ok, i only like the Johnny Depp part :P To my surprise, i finally met Miriam by accident! (Miriam, Shin Yee and Daenielle were my close buddies back in 2003-2004, we were classmates and they were top students! sadly, i couldn't keep up with their level of intelligence!) So Miri, we shall catch up once you get back from your Thailand-Cambodia trip, and hope to see your "south-american" boyfriend..heheheh...oh and as promised, we'll go to Qba to salsa!

That's it for now. I want to sleep. I'm working tomorrow (and saturday)....and i hope to go to Qba tomorrow though. Oh forgot to mention, my aunts are all here for holidays...now i have to take them out. Haiyoh...


Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home