Pink Chocolatte

Pink is an attractive colour, be it how much you love to diet, you can't resist the taste of chocolates and latte or just coffee will get you in the mood!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Sunday

I'll make it a point to write a post every Sunday.
I suppose Sunday is like a free time for almost everyone. I like Sunday; it's the only day i can wake up late.

Sunday and Saturday will be the days i spend with my family and friends.

But today, i'm going to visit my grandmother's father's sister's daughter in Taman Seputeh 3 near MidValley. I have no idea whre it is but it is sort of a reunion thing; my grandma claims she hasn't met Josephine for almost 60 years (my grandma was born on 1929, mind you).

So I will get the pictures up soon.

In the mean time, I miss my dodoink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home